The Doha Festival City is considered to be the biggest mall in Qatar.
So we went over there to check it out for ourselves, and it didnt disappoint us!
Its really huge with alot of parking spaces.. the first thing we saw was the huge entrance lobby and the foodcourt..
See the video & subscribe to our youtube channel 🙂
We liked the variety of restaurants choices from very affordable fast food to mid range resturants.
It has an Ikea which is always a plus point.
There also a movie plex and luxury stores.
Kids and entertainment parks are still under construction
- Huge mall with alot of stores
- Alot of parking spaces
- Huge selection on resturanrs.
- A little bit on the far side of town so if you dont have a car it will be bit pricey to get a taxi
- Kids area is under construction
- A lot of stores are still under construction
Let us know what you think in the comments below or if you want us to review other places..